BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Sathish_jammy
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Hi Experts,

I need to do an analysis of the Time-dependent cox model for the given dataset.

I get an error in the PROC PHREG procedure for the given dataset model.

Kindly suggest to me how to deal with the time-dependent cox model with the proper code to get a result.

77 proc phreg data=cox;
78 model End_Dur*EPI_Log(1)
79 run;
ERROR 73-322: Expecting an =.

proc phreg data=cox;
model End_Dur*EPI_Log(1)
run;

I considered the EPI_stage (1,2) as Log '0'(Normal) and EPI_stage (3) as Log '1'(Event) 

End_Dur in Years

coximg.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SteveDenham
Jade | Level 19

Well, for a MODEL statement, the syntax is:

• MODEL response <*censor (list)> = effects </ options>;

Or

• MODEL (t1, t2)<*censor(list)> = effects </ options>;

So you need some effect variables that you wish to test for their influence on the response variable..  Looking through the data shown, I don't see any variables that would seem to fall into this category, so I don't know what to suggest.

SteveDenham

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SteveDenham
Jade | Level 19

Well, for a MODEL statement, the syntax is:

• MODEL response <*censor (list)> = effects </ options>;

Or

• MODEL (t1, t2)<*censor(list)> = effects </ options>;

So you need some effect variables that you wish to test for their influence on the response variable..  Looking through the data shown, I don't see any variables that would seem to fall into this category, so I don't know what to suggest.

SteveDenham

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation