BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Sathish_jammy
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Dear All,

I have a data set of patients were consuming drugs on given date. The table categorized by cluster variable. I need to find which drug influence/significance more in each cluster type. 

for example : (Cluster_Type - Drugs)

Cluster1 - Bigu, Sulp, DPP4, Insulin, Sulp,Bigu,

Cluster2 - Bigu, Sulp, DPP4, Insulin, Bigu, Sulp

Cluster3 - Bigu, Sulp, DPP4, Insulin, Insulin, DPP4

I attached the csv dataset for your reference.

Kindly suggest a code to solve the problem.

Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

I don't download attachments any more. Please provide a portion of the data as a SAS data step (via these instructions: https://blogs.sas.com/content/sastraining/2016/03/11/jedi-sas-tricks-data-to-data-step-macro/)

You have not mentioned a response variable. Please describe that part of the problem.

--
Paige Miller
ballardw
Super User

@Sathish_jammy wrote:

Dear All,

I have a data set of patients were consuming drugs on given date. The table categorized by cluster variable. I need to find which drug influence/significance more in each cluster type. 

for example : (Cluster_Type - Drugs)

Cluster1 - Bigu, Sulp, DPP4, Insulin, Sulp,Bigu,

Cluster2 - Bigu, Sulp, DPP4, Insulin, Bigu, Sulp

Cluster3 - Bigu, Sulp, DPP4, Insulin, Insulin, DPP4

I attached the csv dataset for your reference.

Kindly suggest a code to solve the problem.

Thanks in advance!

I would say your "cluster" definition needs some clarification as well. Is that list supposed to be the order of administration or something? Cluster typically refers to group membership in statistics and having an item repeated doesn't make sense OR having something repeated even though the items are the same making a different "cluster".

Not even mentioning the bit that none of the values except Insulin that you mention in your "cluster" definition even appear in the data. I am not going to guess about what should be done.

What role do the Group variables play in this?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation