BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
sxking2
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

I am taking classes on e-learning, and I seem to have SAS access, but not SAS/Stat access. The classes requires SAS/Stat- which it does state. I do not have Anova in my tasks, and I do not know what else I am missing yet.

Is there a solution to this problem?

Thank you,

Sherri

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mkeintz
PROC Star

Please mark your "found it" comment as the solution, even if it doesn't feel like a solution.

That makes browsing through topics easier for the rest of us, especially if we are looking for topics still in need of answers.

--------------------------
The hash OUTPUT method will overwrite a SAS data set, but not append. That can be costly. Consider voting for Add a HASH object method which would append a hash object to an existing SAS data set

Would enabling PROC SORT to simultaneously output multiple datasets be useful? Then vote for
Allow PROC SORT to output multiple datasets

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
sxking2
Fluorite | Level 6
Found it! The class said it was in Statistics, so I thought I did not have it. I got to Linear Models, and there it is!
mkeintz
PROC Star

Please mark your "found it" comment as the solution, even if it doesn't feel like a solution.

That makes browsing through topics easier for the rest of us, especially if we are looking for topics still in need of answers.

The hash OUTPUT method will overwrite a SAS data set, but not append. That can be costly. Consider voting for Add a HASH object method which would append a hash object to an existing SAS data set

Would enabling PROC SORT to simultaneously output multiple datasets be useful? Then vote for
Allow PROC SORT to output multiple datasets

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation