BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
RDellaVilla
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello,

I am quite new to SAS, and having problems with performing a time series regression. I have a very large dataset, and need to predict a variable based on an estimation period which is rolling in time, corresponding to a t-150 and t-31 time horizon, where t is the date of interest of the regression. 

I have sorted out all the data, already setting the estimation period dates. I have also set the values of the factors over which to estimate parameters for the period. Is there some specific documentation about this issue? or still, does someone have a suggestion so as to do it?

Thanks

Riccardo 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gcjfernandez
SAS Employee

You need to use PROC AUTOREG or PROC ARIMA in SAS ETS to perform time series regression. Please check the online documentation for these two procs.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
gcjfernandez
SAS Employee

You need to use PROC AUTOREG or PROC ARIMA in SAS ETS to perform time series regression. Please check the online documentation for these two procs.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 4 likes
  • 2 in conversation