BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
fatemeh
Quartz | Level 8

hello all,

I want to get R block matrix for some specific subjects by specifying in the R section in repeated statement in proc mixed, all the matrixes are the same unstructured matrix, but the explanation on top of them are for another subjects which are for subjects19, 20, 21, 22, 23 and 24,while R matrix should be given for subjects 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 and 18,  i do not know the reason? Any help will be appreciated to understand the reason.

repeated  day / subject=subjects*week*trt  type=UN r=13,14,15,16,17,18;  
run;

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jiltao
SAS Super FREQ

Your subject effect is 

subject=subjects*week*trt

So r=13 is the 13th level of subjects*week*trt. What is your CLASS statement? How many levels are there for these CLASS variables? 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jiltao
SAS Super FREQ

Your subject effect is 

subject=subjects*week*trt

So r=13 is the 13th level of subjects*week*trt. What is your CLASS statement? How many levels are there for these CLASS variables? 

fatemeh
Quartz | Level 8

Thanks for your reply, you pointed at the levels of variables in class statement and it helped me to find out the answer.

jiltao
SAS Super FREQ

You might need to provide your data and your full PROC MIXED code, because the answer to your question would depend on both of them.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 16. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation