Obsidian | Level 7

Using SAS 9.4

I am running the following code:

proc lifetest data=cr.analysis OUTCIF=cif_output atrisk plots=cif(test cl); 
time tt_censor_date*binary_mortality(0)/eventcode=1;
strata pvd;
ods output GrayTest=graytest;
run;

Is it possible to adjust the x-axis ticklist (normally I use %providesurvivalmacros but this macro does not appear to work with competing risks)?

Is it possible to add 95% CI bands to the graph instead of CL bands? Thank you

6 REPLIES 6
GS2
Obsidian | Level 7 GS2
Obsidian | Level 7

Using SAS 9.4

I am running the following code:

proc lifetest data=cr.analysis OUTCIF=cif_output atrisk plots=cif(test cl); 
time tt_censor_date*binary_mortality(0)/eventcode=1;
strata pvd;
ods output GrayTest=graytest;
run;

Is it possible to adjust the x-axis ticklist (normally I use %providesurvivalmacros but this macro does not appear to work with competing risks)?

Is it possible to add 95% CI bands to the graph instead of CL bands? Thank you

jimbarbour
Meteorite | Level 14

The question you're asking is outside my area of expertise (such as it is) and possibly of others here on the Programming forum.  Not sure, but I notice no one has yet responded to your question. 

There's absolutely nothing wrong with posting it here in the Programming forum, but I wonder if it might be seen by more qualified people if you posted it in one of the Analytics forums (see below).  Just a thought.

Best of luck!

Jim

jimbarbour_0-1602034274456.png

GS2
Obsidian | Level 7 GS2
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you. I will try my question there. 

WarrenKuhfeld
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

The documentation clearly states which templates are modified. Enable ODS trace output and see if those are the ones you are using.

https://documentation.sas.com/?cdcId=pgmsascdc&cdcVersion=9.4_3.4&docsetId=statug&docsetTarget=statu...

GS2
Obsidian | Level 7 GS2
Obsidian | Level 7
Thank you for the documentation. That explains why the %providesurvivalmacro does not work. However, it does not answer the questions that were intent of this post. Do you know if either one of my original questions (see below) are possible. Thank you

Is it possible to adjust the x-axis ticklist?
Is it possible to add 95% CI bands to the graph instead of CL bands?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation