BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
SG1993
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi, 

I am trying to run a 3 group GBTM model with trajectory order 002 using Proc Traj with a sample size of 814. However, the log is showing me a warning that no trajectory pattern was found for 18 people. I wanted to understand why that could be. 

It would be great if anyone could share their insights. Please find the screenshot below. 

Swarnali_0-1687380298217.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Have you tried eyeballing the 18 people's data and compared it to the rest? There are no errors in your log so your output could still be valid.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JosvanderVelden
SAS Super FREQ
What interface are you using to run proc traj? SAS Studio, SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS 9.4 or SAS 9.4 with DBCS?
SG1993
Fluorite | Level 6
It is SAS 9.4 with DBCS.
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Have you tried eyeballing the 18 people's data and compared it to the rest? There are no errors in your log so your output could still be valid.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation