BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
smonfort
Calcite | Level 5

I am trying to work with proc mixed for the 1st time and wanted to get some expert help.

I have a simple test where I am evaluating 9 growth regulator treatments on plant growth parameters (height, width, and yield). I have this test in 8 locations across the Southern United States (GA, AL, TX, SC, NC, MS, VA, etc).  How do I set up the SAS code to best analyse the treatment effects across each trial location and across all locations.

Thanks,

Scott

1 REPLY 1
sld
Rhodochrosite | Level 12 sld
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

It's probably not as simple as you might think.

An excellent resource for mixed models in SAS is

https://www.sas.com/store/books/categories/usage-and-reference/sas-for-mixed-models-second-edition/p...

I suggest that you attempt writing code yourself after studying this text. If you then have questions or problems, you can post your code and either your data set or an example data set. Someone in the Community may be able to help then. 

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 16. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation