BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
emaneman
Pyrite | Level 9
Dear all, I am using PROC MIXED for a simple design with one CLASS variable with two levels, and a random factor. Browsing the postings I saw a discussion about effect size in PROC MIXED dating of 2016, so I wonder whether there has been any progress with PROC MIXED and effect size can be automatically generated by PROC MIXED in the same way in which PROC GLM now does. proc mixed data = XX ; class cond randomF; model DV= cond ; random randomF ; lsmeans cond/tdiff cl pdiff; Thank you in advance. Emanuele
1 REPLY 1
sld
Rhodochrosite | Level 12 sld
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

"Effect size" (however you choose to define it) in a mixed model is of course more complicated than in a not-mixed model. You might find this thread useful: https://communities.sas.com/t5/Statistical-Procedures/Proc-mixed-effect-size-Does-a-solution-exist/t...

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation