BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
CathyVI
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi,

I am new to pro genmod. I ran a model expecting to get a Maximum Cluster Size =12, and Minimum Cluster Size=12 but I am getting a maximum cluster of 24. How do I get a maximum cluster of 12. My data is a repeated data where each unique id has 12 rows. 

CathyVI_0-1666445489278.png

I have provided a sample here. 

bene_id   Month_std

A              -12

A              -11

A              -10

A              -9

A              -8

A              -7

A              -6

A              -5

A              -4

A              -3

A              -2

A              -1

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StatDave
SAS Super FREQ
Check your data. If all of your BENE_ID values are not unique, then you might have one or more values that have two sets of 12 observations associated with one BENE_ID value. You could use something like the following to see the number of observations in each BENE_ID value: proc means; class bene_id; var month_std; run;

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
StatDave
SAS Super FREQ
Check your data. If all of your BENE_ID values are not unique, then you might have one or more values that have two sets of 12 observations associated with one BENE_ID value. You could use something like the following to see the number of observations in each BENE_ID value: proc means; class bene_id; var month_std; run;

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation