BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Zoe_Steven
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I'm trying to generate a KM plot like figure 1 below using the modularized templates in the SAS sample library and is
on the Web at http://support.sas.com/documentation/onlinedoc/stat/ex_code/131/templft.html.  My codes are listed below in figure 3(sorry, I'm not able to copy the codes from my company's server). And the output is like figure 2. So far, I don't know how to generate the parts in red box in figure 1. Please could you help? Thank you!

Figure 1: the expected oneFigure 1: the expected oneFigure 2: the one I have generated so farFigure 2: the one I have generated so farFigure 3: codesFigure 3: codes

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation