BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ariagrab
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, I am having a host of issues installing Proc Traj from the creator (https://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/bjones/download.htm). I have followed the download guide from proc traj from the website but it is not working... 

Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated. 

2 REPLIES 2
ballardw
Super User

As a minimum you should provide some details about your SAS install and symptoms. "Is not working" does not provide much to go on.

Are you running SAS locally or on a server?

Which version of SAS to you have? Is the version of Traj compatible with the specific version of SAS used.

Do you have permissions to all the places that files need to go?

ariagrab
Calcite | Level 5

Sorry about that - 

1. I am running sas locally. 

2. I have SAS 9.4 x 64. I downloaded trajv9M5-64.zip (SAS 9.4 64-bit) TS1M5-TS1M7 which should be compatible. I have admin access to put the files where they need to go and have done that. 

After I put the files in their places, I try to run a general proc traj code (just basic set up) and it gives me this error "ERROR: Procedure TRAJ not found."

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation