BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
ari2495
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi, i'd like to ask if someone knows which one is Kolmogorov-Smirnov among the statistics provided by the auc. thank you!

here is the list:

N

_GAMMA_

E_GAMMA

L_GAMMA

U_GAMMA

_KENTB_

E_KENTB

L_KENTB

U_KENTB

_STUTC_

E_STUTC

L_STUTC

U_STUTC

_SMDCR_

E_SMDCR

L_SMDCR

U_SMDCR

_SMDRC_

E_SMDRC

L_SMDRC

U_SMDRC

_PCORR_

E_PCORR

L_PCORR

U_PCORR

_SCORR_

E_SCORR

L_SCORR

U_SCORR

_LAMCR_

E_LAMCR

L_LAMCR

U_LAMCR

_LAMRC_

E_LAMRC

L_LAMRC

U_LAMRC

_LAMDAS_

E_LAMDAS

L_LAMDAS

U_LAMDAS

_UCR_ E_UCR

L_UCR

U_UCR

_URC_

E_URC

L_URC

U_URC

_U_ E_U

L_U U_U

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StatDave
SAS Super FREQ

You didn't tell us what provided that list of apparent variable names, so I have to guess from them that you obtained this from PROC FREQ. If so, then none of them is what you want if you want a KS test that is often used to assess a logistic model. To get that test, you should instead use PROC NPAR1WAY on the predicted probabilities obtained from PROC LOGISTIC as discussed and illustrated in this note. As described there, the KS test has issues that might make less than the best assessment tool.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StatDave
SAS Super FREQ

You didn't tell us what provided that list of apparent variable names, so I have to guess from them that you obtained this from PROC FREQ. If so, then none of them is what you want if you want a KS test that is often used to assess a logistic model. To get that test, you should instead use PROC NPAR1WAY on the predicted probabilities obtained from PROC LOGISTIC as discussed and illustrated in this note. As described there, the KS test has issues that might make less than the best assessment tool.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 in conversation