BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ZHEYA
Calcite | Level 5

I have three variables and want to get results with different interactions. But I cannot get each effect with the letter group. The below showed was used PROC mix model with repeat measurement. But now I don't have repeat measures. I can only use liner model.

Effect=Biosolid   Method=LSD(P<.05)   Set=1

Obs

Biosolid

IS

TIME

Estimate

Standard Error

Letter Group

UREA

_

A

ATB+U

_

B

ATB

_

B

CONTROL

_

C

1 REPLY 1
ballardw
Super User

As a minimum show the code you have attempted. Better is to provide example data in the form of data step code pasted into a text box opened on the forum with the </> icon above the main message window.

Since you mention PLM, that implies that you have created an item store as output from some other procedure.

If this variable is used in a procedure as a class variable most of the output is going to be in the form of differences /comparisons to a reference level specified in the code. So you need to start with the input data and code for that procedure.

Note: if the interaction did not exist in the base model data you can't ask for a result involving that interaction in PLM either.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation