BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
nwang5
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi everyone,

I hope you are doing well. I am trying to get outcome values among categorical exposures in a mixed model.

Exposure in this study is the perceived risk of ADRD.

Outcome is the cognitive score.

I want to get the figure below but I do not know how to get outcome values in a mixed model.

nwang5_0-1700244419720.png

here is my code:

proc mixed covtest noclprint data = hrslong02 method=REML PLOTS(MAXPOINTS=none );
class hhidpn percived(ref="Unlikely") RAGENDER(ref="Female") race(ref="1") edu_4cat(ref="Lt High-school") married(ref="1") emply(ref="1");
model cogtot = percived visit_time percived*visit_time age10 RAGENDER race edu_4cat married emply hhincomelog_baseline  / solution cl ddfm = SATTERTHWAITE;
random intercept visit_time / subject=hhidpn type=un ;
run;

1 REPLY 1
jiltao
SAS Super FREQ

By "outcome values", do you mean predicted values? if so, you would add the OUTP=preddata option in the MODEL statement in PROC MIXED. Then the preddata data set would contain the predicted values.

Hope this helps,

Jill

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation