BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sunny_0514
Calcite | Level 5

I have a set of data that records the results of the examination of patients in the control group and the experimental group, divided into healed and non-union, but there are some missing values, and I need to calculate the response rate Pc based on the non-missing data in the control group, and for the control group, the results are based on Bernoulli (Pc) multiple filling. But I didn't find the relevant parameters in the PROC MI process at SAS. How do I do that?

2 REPLIES 2
SAS_Rob
SAS Employee

This section in the documentation will be helpful in determining which method you should use based on the missing data pattern and the type of variable.

SAS Help Center: Imputation Methods

In your case you will likely want to decide whether to use either the DISCRIM or LOGISTIC method.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation