BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ertr
Quartz | Level 8

Hello everybody,

I would like to ask and learn some approaches, analyzes about representativeness of modeling data. I want to know what is the optimal date range for model development population?

What kind of difference can be between 5 years data set and 1 years data, which conditions should I consider about it?

What kind of effect does PSI have? Can it be use for data representation?

What are the issues to be considered for non missing rate?  As far as we know, missing rate is always important to define begining point of data?

http://support.sas.com/resources/papers/proceedings10/288-2010.pdf

I need analysis to support the determined population statistically, can somebody help me and give some detailed information about it, please?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
ertr
Quartz | Level 8

Hello again,

I did not receive any responses about my question. I want to ask that how should we determine data volume for modelling? Even if we have a reliable data, will it be correct to use data since 2014. Or the pattern of data deterioate when the data volume increase?

And which analysis support us to determine our data population?

Thanks

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation