BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sah_biostat
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello team,

I would like to compare the two dates of the same variable but of the different categories.

sah_biostat_0-1689717970770.png

My task here is to compare startdt of ttdeath with the startdt of ttadjcvd and if both are equal then I need to make ttdeath row values  same as the ttadjcvd.

Can you please help me in this.

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
mkeintz
PROC Star

Are you saying that you have a dataset, in which the variable PARAMCD has a single instance of the value TTDEATH, and a single instance of the value TTADJCVD?  Also, is there a known order of observations in the dataset?

--------------------------
The hash OUTPUT method will overwrite a SAS data set, but not append. That can be costly. Consider voting for Add a HASH object method which would append a hash object to an existing SAS data set

Would enabling PROC SORT to simultaneously output multiple datasets be useful? Then vote for
Allow PROC SORT to output multiple datasets

--------------------------
sah_biostat
Fluorite | Level 6
Yes there are different values in the paramcd but for the one condition there are two instances and if start date of ttadjcvd equal to the startday of the ttdeath then I need to change the data of ttdeath to ttadjcvd

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation