BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
dyb5784
Calcite | Level 5

IYH Dear SAS Community

I am trying to help a colleague. I have no experience w SAS code. She provided me this Dunn test code (attached txt file). I attempted via AI code generators to add a PROC MULTTEST procedure to perform the multiple comparisons and calculate the p-values but the AI failed at generating valid sas code for this addition. 

Would someone kindly be able to assist me (see Dunn macro below)  to add the p-value calculation? Any help muchly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
dyb5784
Calcite | Level 5

I Y H This is OP. I tried a different more powerful code gen to correct the erroneous V 1 and it produced V 2

Would someone kindly test out whether the V 2 patch to the Dunn macro in OP would work (I do not have access to SAS code executors alas). The V 1 patch and V 2 fix patch are below.
Thank you very much.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation