BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SAS93
Quartz | Level 8

I'm using complex survey data to look at associations between a binary outcome and dichotomous "exposure" variable (male/female) that's also controlling for several other sociodemographic variables. This analysis is based on/replicating Ekenga 2019 (https://doi.org/10.1007/s10900-019-00638-5)

I'm planning to also use proc surveylogistic (so...logistic regression), to build logistic models, as was done in the original paper. But I need to find the prevalence ratio/relative risk, not the odds ratio. How do I do this? What would the coding look like?

3 REPLIES 3
StatDave
SAS Super FREQ

You should be able to use the NLMeans macro in the same way as shown in this note, just using PROC SURVEYLOGISTIC rather than PROC LOGISTIC.

maciulei
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi, would you happen to have the NLMeans macro? Thanks! 

StatDave
SAS Super FREQ

The NLMeans macro is shipped with recent SAS releases, so you should have a version of it available. However, you can always download the latest version from the NLMeans documentation.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation