BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
lacour
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

I am trying to complete an assignment where I utilize DMINE

I was able to generate the correct outputs for the regression node. However when I try the DMINE, Partial Least Squares and the LARS nodes I keep getting an error message. See error message below:

error message.png
Below is the flow of my dataset:
flow.png
I have attempted to right click edit variables but I do not see any variables that are interval or binary target see below. dmine.png

I am a little confused because previously we were comparing the gender and employment status variables. There is also no Fraudulent_claim variable which is generally the target variable. When running the normal regression the full list of variables is presented and the node runs correctly. See below:
lacour_4-1706032462940.png
I have tried reconnecting to various different points for my diagram and nothing has worked. For example from transform variables -> DMINE. Even from the original CLAIM_DATA_V2_TRAIN -> DMINE.flow 2.png

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation