BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
lshandl
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

I am trying to use multiple imputations on a dataset with some missing data with n=5 imputations. I plan to compare two groups with respect to multiple categorical variables. I would like to develop a table with average frequency among the 5 imputations of the dataset and a pooled chi-squared statistic and p-value.

I was able to find the following community discussion regarding a pooled test statistic/p-value (https://communities.sas.com/t5/Statistical-Procedures/PROC-MI-for-Chi-Square/td-p/418515). However, this still requires a good amount of cumbersome work to type in the individuals chi-squared statistic from each imputation. It also does not give instructions for how to get an averaged frequency.

Is there a way in SAS to get an averaged frequency among imputed datasets?

Thank you!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation