BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
billi_billi
Calcite | Level 5

Hello Everyone

This is first time I am using proc causalmed for mediation analysis and got following result

causalmed.PNG

Can anyone please help me with the interpretation of these results? Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

HI @billi_billi ,

I reached out to some experts in SAS R&D and they shared these resources.

First, some literature:

Valeri, L., and VanderWeele, T. J. (2013). “Mediation Analysis Allowing for Exposure-Mediator Interactions and Causal Interpretation: Theoretical Assumptions and Implementation with SAS and SPSS Macros.” Psychological Methods 18:137–150.

And then examples from the SAS documentation for CAUSALMED. There is also a SAS global forum paper that explains how to use the procedure:

Yung, Y.-F., Lamm, M., and Zhang, W. (2018). “Causal Mediation Analysis with the CAUSALMED Procedure.” In Proceedings of the SAS Global Forum 2018 Conference. Cary, NC: SAS Institute Inc.                 

For further questions, or even for help getting started, I suggest reaching out to SAS Technical Support.

SAS Hackathon registration is open! Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation