prov_prac par_prov_prac
/scale=pearson ;
repeated sub=famid;
assess var=(prov_prac) / resample=10000
seed=603708000 crpanel;
store tangible;
run;
ods graphics off;

For some variables I get a graph from the assess option that looks like the following:

Sanscrit_2prov_0-1592165048112.png

For some variables I get a graph that is like those in the SAS documentation. But for this variable it seems like something is off.

All the variables in my model are continuous. Also I am not sure why the p-value is 1 in the top left hand area of the graph.

1 REPLY 1
SteveDenham
Jade | Level 19

Well, the graph shows that the estimate is centered on zero, which is probably why the p value =1.  I suspect that there is a lack of variability in the response variable after accounting for the other main effects.  What sort of results (aside from the assess) do you see with a reduced model, where the only independent variable is prov_prac?  The slope estimate for the reduced model might shed some light on what is happening.

SteveDenham

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation