BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
psysas
Calcite | Level 5
hi
I want to add a time filter based on variable Time_dim to an info map. The variable Time_dim is defined as a dimension in the cube. The problem is that I can only choose the date which is equal (not equal) to the dates listed in the data source. Is that possible to choose other conditions such as between two dates, year-to-date, month-to-date... just like you can do to a normal variable with date format?

If not possible, someone has a idea how I can make a report where users can get a year-to-date (month-to-date) value once he/she choose a date in a calendar (or a prompt)?

thanks
-psysas
1 REPLY 1
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

In information map studio, if you select a Time dimension for a filter, one of the Conditions is "Relative time filter".

Note that I am using IMS 4.2 (M2).

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation