BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
jplarios
Quartz | Level 8

Hi:

I know that with Stored Process I can have it running in the background while the user gets to it so a chart gets displayed. Can I do something similar with a WRS?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
twocanbazza
Quartz | Level 8

You may have to explain a little clearer.

You can display a report in the report portlet on the IDP

Barry

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
twocanbazza
Quartz | Level 8

You may have to explain a little clearer.

You can display a report in the report portlet on the IDP

Barry

jplarios
Quartz | Level 8

Barry, yes the Report Portlet does it. I notice that it is an static, so I guess, if the WRS report is being scheduled, can the report display from the last time it ran ?

twocanbazza
Quartz | Level 8

Everytime the user navigates to the page containing the Portlet I would assume the WRS report would display the most recent data, if the report is set to refresh automatically.  Otherwise you are correct in saying that the report will change after it has been scheduled to refresh.

Barry

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation