BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Bala
Calcite | Level 5
Hi,

I am new WRS. I have report with 4 dimension as rows and some measures on columns. When I try to get subtotals and total for them . It is not displaying. But when I am reducing rows to 3 . It is giving subtotals and totals .

Currently we are using WRS 3.1. can any one advice me how to get subtotals and totals when I am having 4 dimensions.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Bala
10 REPLIES 10
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ
It is possible that you are running into this issue: http://support.sas.com/kb/35/464.html

There is a hot fix available.
Bala
Calcite | Level 5
This Hot Fix is for WRS 4.2 . but currently we using WRS 3.1.
deleted_user
Not applicable
We've also runned into this problem, but we had an error message (MDX). The SAS note related to this problem is the following : http://support.sas.com/kb/16/268.html

Sorry, nothing to do!
Jenn2
SAS Employee
Bala,
I tried to reproduce the error and could not get what you are describing. I'm going to keep looking for documentation.
Jen
Jenn2
SAS Employee
I pulled up this hotfix: http://support.sas.com/kb/20/713.html
May not help.
Bala
Calcite | Level 5
I think this is for diffarent issue. I rasied a track with SAS and They told that It is not possible to display totals and subtotals if we are selecting more then 4 diemsions in a row.

Thanks,
Bala
louise
Calcite | Level 5
Hi Bala,

Did they mention why it is not possible to have subtotals if you have 4 dimensions?

I have 2 dimensions in my report but I only get subtotals in my 1st dimension.

Does anyone know how the subtotals and totals work when used in an olap report in WRS?

Thanks!
julierd
SAS Employee
Hi Louise,

I haven't been able to reproduce the problem you describe. Which version of WRS are you using?

Thanks,
Julie Message was edited by: julierd
athos
Calcite | Level 5

Hi there,

I create some olap cube, then open in WRS and then create one report.

In this report i want show some totals of just one measure (Valor Pago em Moeda), in the others colunms do nothing.

I would like know, how can i put totals in just one colunm in the WRS ?

In attach i send one exemple (printscreen), in red the colunms where i want show the totals. But in the colunm (Qtd de Eventos) show no totals.

Is posible do this in WRS?

Thanks.

Print_WRS.jpg

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 in conversation