BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Yu
Calcite | Level 5 Yu
Calcite | Level 5
Dear all,

I have a web report based on an information map. And the information map is based on the OLAP cube.

It stores the sales record of my company's sales by production month, sale name
I need to add some logic that only select the record from the sales that still working in our company (and we have a termination date to identify whether he still working or not).

So, I assume I created a new calculated member to show the sale still working in our company (by checking the max(month) and the termination date).

But how can I filter the history sale records which only come from these sales?
3 REPLIES 3
Jenn2
SAS Employee
Yu,
can you tell me what version you are using for each of these applicaitons?
Yu
Calcite | Level 5 Yu
Calcite | Level 5
SAS OLAP Cube Studio 4.2
SAS Information Map Studio 4.2
SAS Data Integration Studio 4.2
julierd
SAS Employee
Hi Yu,

I'm trying to hunt down an answer for you. Do you only want to see data of sales reps that are still working at the company? If so, this sounds like a condition to apply at cube loading time – a where clause on the input data, so that those data are never loaded in to the cube.

Does that make sense?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation