BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Foxit
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi All,

Is there any possible way  to link a report to  multiple reports .

I have explained my scenario in the below example.

image_jpeg.jpg

By Clicking the values of different columns i should navigate to respective reports .(For example if i clicked the value under stores column i should get the report containing store's details and the same for the other columns also).

Pls help me in this regards.

TIA

Regards,

Ramesh

3 REPLIES 3
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

I'm sorry but you cannot link to multiple reports. However, you can add prompts to a single target report and pass values from the source report to display different results. This SAS note explains: http://support.sas.com/kb/41/984.html

AkilanR
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello Ramesh,

There is a way to do this. Create a dataset with the required colums, In that create number of stores column with the hyperlink pointing to the stored process of the report linking to the number of stores report. and in the same way create a number of person column pointing to another stored process linking to the number of persons report.

Using the created data set, use proc report to display the result. Copy the code and create a stored process. Use the stored process to create the report

Note:

This will be a work around to see the links in the web report studio but if you import the same report in AMO, then it will be imported with full URL and the value(77) .

Regards,

Akilan R

AkilanR
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello Ramesh,

There is a way to do this. Create a dataset with the required colums, In that create number of stores column with the hyperlink pointing to the stored process of the report linking to the number of stores report. and in the same way create a number of person column pointing to another stored process linking to the number of persons report.

Using the created data set, use proc report to display the result. Copy the code and create a stored process. Use the stored process to create the report

Note:

This will be a work around to see the links in the web report studio but if you import the same report in AMO, then it will be imported with full URL and the value(77) .

Regards,

Akilan R

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation