BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sasrac
SAS Employee
Hi All,

Im using a pre-built report for CS using WRS bar graph. Is it possible to customize the scale of the graphs in the WRS?

Thanks,
7 REPLIES 7
Jenn2
SAS Employee
Sasrac,
Can you tell me what version of WRS you are using?
Jenn2
SAS Employee
If you are in v4.2, you must be in the view tab. Then right click on the bar graph and select "properties." When the properties window pops up, you will see tabs at the top. Select the "axis" tab. Then at the top, you will see the heading "scale" and under that, you will see the radio buttons, "fixed" and "automatic". Select the "fixed" radio button and then you can type in the values (min, max, tick mark increments, etc.) you want to appear along the Y axis.

Hope that helps.
Jenn2
SAS Employee
And I have any work arounds if you are using v3.1. Anyone else have any ideas?
sasrac
SAS Employee
Thanks Jenn2, I'll try this one out. Yes we are using WRS 4.2
Jenn2
SAS Employee
Good! Let me know if you are still having trouble.
twocanbazza
Quartz | Level 8
Hi Jenn2.

You mentioned you had work arounds for 3.1... are you able to share?

Cheers

Barry
Jenn2
SAS Employee
Barry,
That was a typo. I actually do not have any work arounds and that's why I was asking others. Sorry about that.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation