BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
srisai
Calcite | Level 5
Hi All,

I am facing an error while emailing a report myself in web report studio.

Error: Internal Server Error 500

Is there any wrong from a developer side or just beacause of the server?
Please repsond.

Thanks,
Srisai
4 REPLIES 4
AngelaHall
SAS Employee
It is likely that the email settings were not configured correctly during the installation process. A quick search on the SAS Intelligence Platform documentation resulted in:
http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/biwaag/63149/HTML/default/viewer.htm#a003313541.htm

After troubleshooting/reviewing these settings & reviewing other areas of the documentation/configuration, if the issue continues you might consider submitting a ticket to technical support.

~ Angela
http://sas-bi.blogspot.com
srisai
Calcite | Level 5
Hi,

Thanks for the information.
I could able to send a email with out selecting any filters. If i select a filter values then it is throwing an error.
So is this problem also related to confuration during isntallation or what?
Please confirm.

Thanks,
Srisai
AngelaHall
SAS Employee
I have seen special characters within the filter cause issues like this.
- such as [ or ] in a OLAP member name
- or & value within a relational data item

If you think it could be related to the characters represented in the filter, than some filter items should work while others (with special characters) return the error.

Otherwise, I would suggest opening a ticket with technical support.

~ Angela
srisai
Calcite | Level 5
Thanks for the information. I haven't use any special charcters and i will go ahead and raise the tiket now.

Thanks once again,
Srisai

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation