BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Pavan_SAS
SAS Employee
Hi,
I am very new to WRS.

Whenever i will click on an Tiltle name (URL link) in my web report studio, that corresponding report is opening in the same page and once we closed that report, then that WRS sessios is closing.

Instead i want my report to open in new web page, so that when i closed that page, only that report will be closed not the main page (WRS main page).

Please suggest the solution for my Q.

Thanks in advance!!!
2 REPLIES 2
AngelaHall
SAS Employee
Since the right-mouse click to open in a new window or tab is disabled I would suggest using the 'File-Close' menu within Web Report Studio which will take you back to the Welcome screen.

~ Angela
http://sas-bi.blogspot.com
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ
You also should be aware of the following information:

Each SAS Web-based application, such as SAS® Web Report Studio and SAS® Information Delivery Portal, must run in a unique browser session. If you attempt to share one browser session across multiple tabs, you will experience unpredictable application behavior. For example, when switching between tabs, you might be repeatedly asked to log into the application.

In addition, do not attempt to run SAS Web Report Studio in multiple browser sessions on the same computer.

Also, if you are navigating between linked reports, there should be a link to return to the previous report in the target report. Do you not see that link?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation