BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sss
Fluorite | Level 6 sss
Fluorite | Level 6
I have gone through many BI tools which help to represent the bars in different Color,
so my issue is,How can i change the colors of bar(BAR CHART) in WRS 4.2
please guide me.

with warm regards
skumar
4 REPLIES 4
twocanbazza
Quartz | Level 8
You can't explicity say this bar = this colour on a specifc graph....

However You can change the theme/custom pallet for the report, this will change the colours of all graphs etc. first bar = first colour 2nd = 2nd etc.

IMHO Pretty crap really....

Barry
sss
Fluorite | Level 6 sss
Fluorite | Level 6
Hey ,

I did not get u

can u explain in simpler way
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ
Bars can be different colors depending on the requirements of the graph (see http://support.sas.com/kb/42/069.html )

This is not the same as selecting a specific color for a bar that represents a specific value, which is not supported.
Gian
Calcite | Level 5
I have the same problem. I undertstood the tip and I have another question about in order to find a workround:
how can I manage to have the same value at first position (regardless its quantity)in the different graph for having the same colour ?
In any case is a pity that is not supported the selection af a specific colour when other competitors like MicroStrategy can do it
thanks

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation