BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Alexsander
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

I am experiencing format issue when I export my report from WRS to excel file.

My report has amount in Euro symbol and percentage in % symbol in the WRS (cube report). Note that both Euro symbol and % symbol are in the same column(field), but Euro symbol and % symbol are different row. This is what we need in WRS. but when we export the report from WRS to excel. both are showing in Euro symbol in the excel file. I guess since the first row is in Euro symbol, the second row also displays in Euro symbol instead of % symbol.

Could you please help me to resolve this issue please? Thanking you in advance.

Regards,

Alex

3 REPLIES 3
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

Hello, Alex:

Would you be able to provide a screen shot of what this looks like?

Alexsander
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi BIC_USR,

Thank you for your time on this issue.

I have attached screen shot the issue I am facing now. Please do let me know if you need any more information on this.

Thank you.

Regards

Alex

WRS_EXCEL_ISSUE.PNG
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

I think that you might be running into the issue from this SAS note:

47821 - Measures might be incorrectly formatted in OLAP-based SAS® Web Report Studio reports that ar...

This issue is fixed beginning with version 4.31_M1.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation