We've build a report direcly on a table (so no cube or information map). The report seems to work. BUT.... When I 'alter' the data (just a calculated value) in SAS EG the data in the report in WRS doesn't change. We've tried:
- Refresh report in WRS
- Save report, close report, reopen report in WRS
- Save report, close report, logoff WRS, login in WRS
- Save report, close report, logoff WRS, start new browser, login in WRS
- Change saved location and let another user login an open the report
- Alter refresh-preference in WRS (automaticly to manualy en back)
- In EG we see the correct results
- In a new EG-session we also see the correct results
- Refresh metadata in management-console (why..... we didn't change structure, just a calculated value)
- Refresh objectspawner
So why isn't the report showing the correct values?
Thank you for your question. It made me question my own assumption. And you are correct (as always). It is not the same datasource. The report(s) are build on the 'shared data' where as the psychical data is stored somewhere else. That means I'm depending on a batchjob, as you pointed out.
Now I have two options.
1. Find out how to trigger a refresh/update batch
2. Use a cube or information map because I know how to trigger a refresh there
Registration is open! SAS is returning to Vegas for an AI and analytics experience like no other! Whether you're an executive, manager, end user or SAS partner, SAS Innovate is designed for everyone on your team. Register for just $495 by 12/31/2023.
If you are interested in speaking, there is still time to submit a session idea. More details are posted on the website.