BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
andydcutler
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, I've been looking at how to create a Web Report (just a simple table) that is "tabbed" by year.  So on the report you can click each Year and the table will show that years data.  I've tried using the Section Breaks with New Page With Each Value option and although when I view the report, I can then click each year on the left hand side in the Table Of Contents section, when I deploy the report to an Information Delivery Portal the Year tabs don't show up any more, it just shows data for the first year.

Is there any way of showing each Year as a clickable tab in the IDP?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

The SAS Report Portlet displays reports in a static HTML format, as explained in http://support.sas.com/kb/41/907.html

In order to gain access to full Web Report Studio functionality, you would have to provide a link to the report in a Collection Portlet.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

The SAS Report Portlet displays reports in a static HTML format, as explained in http://support.sas.com/kb/41/907.html

In order to gain access to full Web Report Studio functionality, you would have to provide a link to the report in a Collection Portlet.

andydcutler
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you for the reply.  I had another issue whereby I wasn't able to display user prompts for filters when I added a web report to the IDP using the report portal,  I assume it's the same issue with the report rendering static in the IDP.

Thanks

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation