BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
BhavdeepVirdee
Calcite | Level 5

We have recently installed SAS Risk Management for Banking (RMfB 3.1) in our office and trying to create Reports in it. The OLAP Cube Reports is empty.

The user guide suggests that to view OLAP Cubes outside of SAS Risk Management for Banking (RMfB 3.1) I can check -->
\SAS\Config\Lev1\AppData\RiskManagementForBanking\3.1\data\userdata\username\entities\entity\cubes\application\<project_set_name>\<project>

This "\cubes\application\<project_set_name>\<project>" does not exist on the server.

1. Is there a possibility that the data for the cube exists in some other folder but to see the data in SAS Risk Management for Banking (RMfB 3.1) I need to bring the OLAP cube into this location?
  2. Is there a way I can check where is that folder with the cube data?

RMfB 3.1 Reports, RMFB OLAP cube and OLAP Cube folder on server; all being EMPTY!  I need help to see reports in RMfB 3.1.

Thank you all.

1 REPLY 1
metalray
Calcite | Level 5

Hello BhavdeepVirdee,

I have the feeling you are a long way from viewing the cube data.
If you want to access it via the file system you need to extract it from the cube first, which is
a mission by itself.

Regards,
Bob

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation