BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
elisehoo1
Obsidian | Level 7

Good Day ~

May I know what are the difference of these sas data studio , sas studio and sas data explorer  ? 

should I just the create job flow from sas studio to build my batch ? or should i use the sas data studio new plan ? 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CarmineVerrell
SAS Employee

Hi there we have a course that discusses SAS Data Studio and SAS Data Explorer in detail.  Please take a look see. This course provides an overview of the analytic data preparation capabilities of SAS Data Preparation in SAS Viya. These self-service data preparation capabilities include bringing data in from a variety of sources, preparing and cleansing the data to be fit for purpose, analyzing data for better understanding and governance, and sharing the data with others to promote collaboration and operational use.

SAS Training in the United States -- Self-Service Data Preparation in SAS® Viya®

SAS Studio is a point and click programming environment where you can create and submit programs.

Here is a link to our free how to videos.

How To Tutorials - SAS Video Portal

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
CarmineVerrell
SAS Employee

Hi there we have a course that discusses SAS Data Studio and SAS Data Explorer in detail.  Please take a look see. This course provides an overview of the analytic data preparation capabilities of SAS Data Preparation in SAS Viya. These self-service data preparation capabilities include bringing data in from a variety of sources, preparing and cleansing the data to be fit for purpose, analyzing data for better understanding and governance, and sharing the data with others to promote collaboration and operational use.

SAS Training in the United States -- Self-Service Data Preparation in SAS® Viya®

SAS Studio is a point and click programming environment where you can create and submit programs.

Here is a link to our free how to videos.

How To Tutorials - SAS Video Portal