BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
suprax1979
Fluorite | Level 6

Is there a way to widen the scrollbars on SAS Studio in Viya? They seem so narrow, and it would be helpful to have them wider. I've looked around, and haven't really found a way to do this, so I want to know if it's possible.

4 REPLIES 4
Bari_sas
SAS Employee

I am not finding a way to control the scroll bars in SAS® Studio but am happy to investigate if this feature is available via a SAS® Viya® configuration property or a change to a browser setting. 

What version of SAS Viya are you running and what browser are you using? If you change the browser you use do you see a difference in the width of the scroll bars? Please also clarify: are the scroll bar widths in SAS Studio the same or different as those in SAS® Visual Analytics or another SAS Viya application?

suprax1979
Fluorite | Level 6

I'm using Viya 3.5 with Studio 5.2 and using the Google Chrome browser.

I actually tried using Mozilla Firefox, and noticed that the scrollbars are indeed wider there. I may use Firefox for the time being.

They do seem to be similar in size in Visual Analytics, for example, though they do seem to operate slightly differently in Visual Analytics (e.g., they may be wider for some report objects there)

PierreDupuisD
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi, I have the same questions.  Any update please?  Our users are moving folders and files by mistake because the scrollbar is too narrow.  Thanks.