BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
maxwill
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi, I always been able to hide a page if I need. However, in this dashboard, the hide option is greyed-out. There are other hidden pages in this same dashboard, so it is possible, just not sure why it is not letting me edit those ones. There are about 8 hidden pages that I can unhide and about 3 that are visible and not letting me hide (as per the image).

Any ideas on how to fix that?

{127B5817-8033-4429-889E-0107AAAF5B07}.png.jpg

SAS Visual Analytics 8.3.1

Viya V03.04

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
maxwill
Fluorite | Level 6

SAS Support explained that in that SAS version, if you have any links to other pages, you can't hide the page. They could add that to the documentation, when it mentions hide pages. In full below:

Unfortunately in VA 8.3.1 a page cannot be hidden if it includes any page links, report links, or URL links. It is intended to add this functionality in a future release. If this is not the case for you then do let me know.

From past experience if you want to re-design the page by removing page, report or URL links and there is still an issue you will need to open another page and when you return you should see the Hide Pages option.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
maxwill
Fluorite | Level 6

SAS Support explained that in that SAS version, if you have any links to other pages, you can't hide the page. They could add that to the documentation, when it mentions hide pages. In full below:

Unfortunately in VA 8.3.1 a page cannot be hidden if it includes any page links, report links, or URL links. It is intended to add this functionality in a future release. If this is not the case for you then do let me know.

From past experience if you want to re-design the page by removing page, report or URL links and there is still an issue you will need to open another page and when you return you should see the Hide Pages option.