BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Jared_
Calcite | Level 5

A user of SAS Viya was trying to update/save a report, but when they went to do so, go a messaging say something along the lines of "report could not update/save".

When the user goes to open the report they see the following message.  I've tried opening the report, and get the same message.  When I tried to view the code with ctrl+alt+b it's just a shell of a blank report.   We have ben having CAS and Disk Space issues, and I'm starting to wonder if the report got completely wiped.  Has anyone experienced anything like this before, or have any suggestion on what to do?

Jared__0-1722370259724.png

2 REPLIES 2
SASKiwi
PROC Star

I'd suggest raising a Tech Support track as this is obviously going to require further investigation. I'm assuming the problem is just with one of your VA reports and not all? 

Jared_
Calcite | Level 5

Currently, yes, just one.  I imagine with the state things are in though, it could possibly happen to more.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation