BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Sajid01
Meteorite | Level 14

I see that SAS Visual Analytics and SAS Viya are substantially different from SAS 9.4  from the  administrators perspective.

Many SAS Administrators must have transitioned from Administering SAS 9.4 to SAS Viya.

I would appreciate if somebody who has made such a transition share their experience.

I would also like to know the difference between Visual Analytics Administration and Viya Administration.

I do see substantial documentation on SAS sites, number of video tutorials on specific tasks on Visual Analytics / SAS Viya, I am looking on some papers from SAS Forums which give an high level overview of architecture /administration.
It is my experience that some of the forum papers give a much better understanding tin a much smaller amount of time
I would appreciate if somebody can give a reference to such papers if they are available.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 16. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation