BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
perez-jose
Calcite | Level 5

Hi guys,

Hope you are doing well. When I log in on SAS Viya for Learners, and I try to go to SAS Studio, the following message is displayed "the current tenant is not onboarded":

perezjose_0-1689220376833.png

After closing the message and refreshing the page, this message is displayed "There was an error while starting SAS Studio. A connection to the SAS server was unavailable":

perezjose_1-1689220376887.png

and after refreshing and trying again, SAS Studio is displayed:

perezjose_2-1689220377049.png

Is this a normal behaviour of SAS Viya for Learners? It seems very chaotic as you have to try many times.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JosvanderVelden
SAS Super FREQ
Which browser are you using? SAS suggests to use google chrome or firefox for the best experience. I've had similar experiences and suspect cookies from past sessions may interfere. When I had the issue I could usually resolve it by using private/incognito browsing. If that doesn't solve the issue for you the best is reporting the behaviour via email. Send the email to sasviyaforlearners@sas.com. Please provide as much detail as possible within the email (i.e. url in the address bar of the screen from which you are having a challenge; ex. https://v4e042.vfe.sas.com/SASStudioV/), so that the SAS technical support team member can quickly route to the appropriate expert to assist you through to resolution.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JosvanderVelden
SAS Super FREQ
Which browser are you using? SAS suggests to use google chrome or firefox for the best experience. I've had similar experiences and suspect cookies from past sessions may interfere. When I had the issue I could usually resolve it by using private/incognito browsing. If that doesn't solve the issue for you the best is reporting the behaviour via email. Send the email to sasviyaforlearners@sas.com. Please provide as much detail as possible within the email (i.e. url in the address bar of the screen from which you are having a challenge; ex. https://v4e042.vfe.sas.com/SASStudioV/), so that the SAS technical support team member can quickly route to the appropriate expert to assist you through to resolution.