BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jasoncck95
Calcite | Level 5

Greetings SAS communities, 

I tried to export and import a list of jobs and flows to new environment with all the URI included.

However when i wanted to execute the flow that i have just import it prompts me that the scheduler are not found :-

( I am able to edit the flow )

jasoncck95_1-1634760721878.pngjasoncck95_0-1634760107379.png

kindly see above screenshot, is there anything that i have missed out in the export and import process? or else i would need to re-setup the flow from scratch in the new environment.

How i import and export:-

1. CLI output fulljson and list down all the URI

2. Build the transfer requests file and export as json file

3. Download the transfer request file and import using import wizard

Steps and resources that i am referring to https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Communities-Library/Promoting-SAS-Viya-Job-Flows/ta-p/640483

Much appreciate any advices or solution, thank you. 

2 REPLIES 2
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
I think the only "scheduler" that would be referenced would be the Job Flow Scheduler. In the properties for the flow is a Scheduler ID, does that ID match any other, functional flows? You can also see the ID by accessing the endpoint /jobFlowScheduler/schedulers. I'm thinking your source and destination may have had different IDs for this scheduler.
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer
jasoncck95
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks for the explanation, it was the only one and same id after the import. after several attempts in editing and clicking the content within the flow here and there, i am able to execute the flow already. 

Thank you @gwootton 

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation