BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
bodtx
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, Whe have sasViya 3+ linked with our ldap and an oauth provider.

We would like to skip the sas login form and go directly to our oauth login page.

I've seen this talking about defaultIdentityProvider but I do not find it on our config.

is it possible to set the callback url once logged in without editing the template form?

5 REPLIES 5
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
1. From reading the link you've provided you would add defaultIdentityProvider as a JVM option to SAS Logon Manager, assuming you are single tenant.

2. Isn't the callback url the name of the oauth provider you've given? Are you saying you want to change the name?

Authentication: OIDC with Azure AD Scenario (Linux Full Deployment)
https://go.documentation.sas.com/doc/en/calcdc/3.5/calauthmdl/p0e2xe37g251t5n1np6j8hj8esct.htm
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer
bodtx
Calcite | Level 5

Indeed, I've seen 

https://go.documentation.sas.com/doc/en/calcdc/3.5/calauthmdl/p0e2xe37g251t5n1np6j8hj8esct.htm

but I would like to avoid having the logon page with this displayed, I would like sas viya to redirect to our oauth login server

linkText

Enter label text for the login link that will be displayed on the sign-in page. By default, the value is Use your corporate credentials. This field is optional.

How do you do this:

defaultIdentityProvider as a JVM option to SAS Logon Manager

I did not find any docs on it

gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
The post you linked explains how to set the defaultIdentityProvider JVM option using the CLI under the "Prior to 2021.2.4" - "Single Tenant Configuration" sections.

In SAS Environment Manager you can add a JVM option by modifying the "jvm" definition for the service.
1. Go to Configuration -> All Services -> SAS Logon Manager
2. Edit jvm
3. Click "Add property"
4. Add a property named "JAVA_OPTION_DEFAULT_IDENTITY_PROVIDER" with a value of "-Dlogin.defaultIdentityProvider=provider" (where provider is whatever you want to set the value to)
5. Restart the SAS Logon Manager service to pick up the change.
--
bodtx
Calcite | Level 5

l tried it but did not redirect 😕

gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
You may wish to engage SAS Technical Support then.
--