BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.

Hello there!

I am getting the following error when creating a Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning  Project Project using Model Studio on SAS Viya 3.5. The project's Data Table contains 22 fields of double type.

Error: The project could not be initialized.

Details: The project could not be opened. Check the advisor logs for details.

The error message does not describe much, but I was hoping someone might know what to do.

Screenshot:

alisio_meneses_0-1700485817160.png

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sbxkoenk
SAS Super FREQ

Hello,

As the message says : 

Check the advisor logs for details.

Here's how to do so:

Home > SAS Communities Library
Tip: How to collect troubleshooting information for SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning
https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Communities-Library/Tip-How-to-collect-troubleshooting-informatio...

Started ‎02-21-2023 | Modified ‎03-19-2023
by: SAS Employee AnnKuo

Br, Koen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
sbxkoenk
SAS Super FREQ

Hello,

As the message says : 

Check the advisor logs for details.

Here's how to do so:

Home > SAS Communities Library
Tip: How to collect troubleshooting information for SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning
https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Communities-Library/Tip-How-to-collect-troubleshooting-informatio...

Started ‎02-21-2023 | Modified ‎03-19-2023
by: SAS Employee AnnKuo

Br, Koen

alisio_meneses
Quartz | Level 8

Hello there, thanks for your reply.

I could not find the advisor logs as instructed. Thank you anyway. I've been told by the admin there were permission problems regarding my account. 

Cheers!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation