BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
r0oki3
Obsidian | Level 7

I am trying to create a report, that contains links to various other reports that I have, instead of the user trying to login and figuring out the layout of the reports.

I have created a report containing links to other reports that I have.

I have done everything mentioned in here:

https://communities.sas.com/t5/About-SAS-Viya/Issue-embedding-iFrames-from-Viya-into-a-third-party-c...

But the report that is being displayed in the iframe contains report links or urls to different other reports that require a login. From the iframe report when I click on the link, it is not asking me to login but just displaying "Cannot access the requested resource on the server. Contact your SAS administrator".

I also tried using a report that has guest access enabled and it works fine. 

2 REPLIES 2
VDD
Ammonite | Level 13 VDD
Ammonite | Level 13

you don't have the permissions setup correctly if it is working for the quest account and not working for the specific user accounts.

r0oki3
Obsidian | Level 7

The initial landing page or the iframe report is using guest as the account but it is not switching or prompting for a login after clicking on a link in the initial report. It is using the same guest account to try to view the report.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation