BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
thedcoii
Obsidian | Level 7

Has anyone experienced this? Our reporting and Sas studio do not seem to be available. We use both of these pretty heavily and we are getting the missing page below for both areas. The rest of the viya environment seems to be okay. 

thedcoii_0-1689876743633.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
A 404 response (Not Found) typically occurs when the underlying service is not running. When services start they register themselves with the SAS Configuration Server (consul) with their host and port number. Another service (httpproxy) sees this addition and updates the Web Server's configuration to point the service endpoint (in this case, /SASStudioV) to the host/port combination that has been registered.

If the sasstudiov service is running, you may wish to try restarting it.
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Is this a problem for all SAS users? If it's all users then that suggests there's problems with the Viya mid-tier. Talk to your SAS administrator or help desk and get them to check it out. 

thedcoii
Obsidian | Level 7

Yes all users and all decisions. The problem is I am the sas administrator and this one is stumping me. Trying to get tech support on the phone but thought I'd post here as well. 

Thanks 

gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
A 404 response (Not Found) typically occurs when the underlying service is not running. When services start they register themselves with the SAS Configuration Server (consul) with their host and port number. Another service (httpproxy) sees this addition and updates the Web Server's configuration to point the service endpoint (in this case, /SASStudioV) to the host/port combination that has been registered.

If the sasstudiov service is running, you may wish to try restarting it.
--
thedcoii
Obsidian | Level 7

Yes it is still happening through restarts though. Do you know what service this would be? Maybe I could investigate that service directly. It does appear that everything is up though. 

gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
The /SASStudioV endpoint is registered by the service sas-viya-studiov-default. I would check the status and logs for this service to confirm it is starting successfully.
--