BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
wim
Fluorite | Level 6 wim
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi all,

If i logged in in VA with IE and i open an dashboard in the left top corner of the screen an "icon" who, by clicking on this, shows in an scrollmenu the different pages on this dasboard. If my collega logged in, he see the different pages as tabpages at the top of report.

We cannot find how this differenc is caused and where we can set view we want.

See attachments for the example.

tnanx in advance.

va_tabs_view.pngva_menu_view.png
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jensy
Obsidian | Level 7

Can you check if the settings you are talking about are for the viewer and not the home page?

Look at the image in attachment for the difference.

For the settings of the viewer you must have the viewer open before opening the settings.

SAS_VA_settings.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
naveenraj
Quartz | Level 8

The Default appearance is differant for both the users.  For one user it is set to Classic view and for the other user it is set to modern view.  You can change the view from the settings option in Visual Analytics. 

Jensy
Obsidian | Level 7

It is as naveenraj said. The one with the tabs has the report viewer in Flash (classic) and the one with the menu is in HTML5 (modern).

You can change it in the settings while having the report viewer open. Search for the default appearance option. The settings change depending on what module is open. (report viewer, designer,...)

wim
Fluorite | Level 6 wim
Fluorite | Level 6

unfortunately this isn't the issue here, both uses have the modern view as setting and still there's a difference in the menu and the tabs.

The classic view has another different view.

Jensy
Obsidian | Level 7

Can you check if the settings you are talking about are for the viewer and not the home page?

Look at the image in attachment for the difference.

For the settings of the viewer you must have the viewer open before opening the settings.

SAS_VA_settings.png
wim
Fluorite | Level 6 wim
Fluorite | Level 6

Tnx, your explanation solved the issue. I didn't realize the difference between home and report viewer.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation