BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
DANH
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I am unable to save my reports.. The screen keeps showing that it is saving even after 30min.. Any idea how u can solve it? Would restarting the server help?
Screen Shot 2017-04-03 at 10.34.26 PM.png
Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
DANH
Calcite | Level 5

Hi ALL,

I am unable to save my reports.. The screen keeps showing that it is saving even after 30min.. Any idea how u can solve it? Would restarting the server help?

Screen Shot 2017-04-03 at 10.34.26 PM.png

Thanks
naveenraj
Quartz | Level 8

Restarting should resolve the issue. But it should be better to raise your issue with SAS Technical Support. You can use the Technical Support Form. 

This issue can occur because the Apache ActiveMQ journal log files are completely filling up your disk space. Once i restarted the server and was able to save reports again. 

A helpful link: http://support.sas.com/kb/52315.html

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation